If you are looking for a jump-start to your new year, here are six courses we are featuring this month to help you out.
1. Third Summer Course for Top English Language Teachers 2016
From Mondays to Fridays from
This is a modular course and as in the two preceding courses we offer modules according to participants´requests. This year the modules are:
- Creativity and Innovation in the Language Classroom
- Pronunciation and Grammar develoment from Pre-Intermediate to Advanced
- Teaching CLIL and Teaching Young Learners
- Using TICS, Leadership and Team work techniques for the Classroom
- Improving the Fours Skills using learning strategies
2. Developing Conversational Skills
From , Mondays and Wednesdays from
This course has been developed especially for those professionals who want to both develop better listening and teaching skills themselves and who wish to convey those skills to their students. Each session is led by a native English teacher and will include varios fun and challenging activities that are designed to identify deficits of current listening and speaking skills.
3. Improving Writing Skills
From , Tuesdays and Thursdays from
This is the course for all those who need to improve their writing skills under the concept of writing as a cognitive process. You will learn how to develop different kinds of texts with particular emphasis to the organization, layout, editing and proof reading of academic texts.
4. Cambridge English: First (FCE)
From , Tuesdays and Thursdays from and Saturdays from .
A comprehensive preparation course to take the exam in March and have the possibility to thoroughly prepare without the constraints of lack of time due to working responsibilities. (Only 3 seats left)!!!!!
5. TKT CLIL : Preparation Course for this Specialisation exam from . Wednesdays from
6. TKT Young Learners: Preparation course for this Specialisation exam from from