Feb 17, 2013

[ELTeCS_PERU] A useful audiorecording tool


Dear friends
 
I know you are all busy preparing the syllabus and planning the activities for the year. However, I really wanted to share with you something I learned in one of the EVO courses I registered this year. It is Vocaroo and it is a tool that would allow you to leave recorded audio messages for your students and viceversa. It is so simple to use that I do encourage you to give it a try. It is simpler than Voxopop or Voicethread, other Web 2.0 tools that do need registration and would be a nice way to begin recording audios for teaching purposes. You can include some activities using audio recorded messages in your syllabus and am sure your students will benefit from it.
 
For an example you can visit my blog mumimaria.blogspot.com omumimariatefl.blogspot.com
 
All the best
 
Maria Luisa Mu
 

No comments:

Post a Comment